Best boat rental in Miami!
1. Where do we go? Well, everything depends on the amount of hours the trip consists of, weather (Sometimes bad weather is south of our location so we might go north and vice-versa). We will always give our best recommendations but you still have the final word as long as it doesn’t jeopardize safety of the passengers.
2. Do we have inflatables? Yes, inflatables and toys, snorkeling gear, wake boarding, ski gear, tubing available. Just ask! (for snorkeling trips, wake boarding, tubing and skiing some additional charges may apply.
3. Boat capacity is 8 passengers (You + 7 people). Capacity does not include the captain as a passenger. YES! EVERY human, as young as 1 day old counts as a passenger.
4. Pet policy: We allow pets up to 16lbs in weight. If your pet is larger please ask and we will try to work with you (Additional fees may apply).
5. Fuel is NOT included in pricing. Some customers want to go straight to a sandbar, some others don’t want to stop so $25/hr is the FUEL charge for every fraction of the hour the boat is moving. This is DUE in cash at the end of the trip.
6. For fuel payments/tips we accept Venmo, cashapp, zelle, paypal, square
Popular destinations: Monument Island, Star Island, Nixon sandbar, Haulover sandbar, Miami Beach, Marine Stadium, Biscayne bay, Miami River
Included in your payment: 10 lbs of ICE, WATER, CAPTAIN, BOAT. (FUEL EXTRA, please read item #5 above)
You can bring: Food and drinks (Alcoholic beverages accepted).
Pick up is in Miami river in downtown Miami (10 Minute ride from south beach). Custom pickups available please ask.