29’ Catalina 30 Mark III — Holiday Tours to the Pacific Ocean
The maximum number of participants for a trip is the 6th person.
3 hours = $369
4 hours = $449
5 hours = $499
6 hours = $549
3 hours = $399
4 hours = $479
5 hours = $649
6 hours = $699
Make your vacation itinerary:
- An out-of-control boat party (bring your music):
In the presence of close friends, have a good time and relax. Make as much noise as possible. Whether it's a birthday or a wedding anniversary, any occasion is worth celebrating. You are welcome to bring any beverages or food with you! Scare the fish as much as you like by jumping from the boat. You are free to do whatever you desire.
- Surprise your soul partner on a romantic date. Meet the sunset in one of the beautiful panoramic filming locations. Make an offer, have a memorable candlelight supper, or take in the night sky. Let the breeze flow your precious curls. On the island's lonely coast, you will be able to have a small banquet and even wake up before dawn (choose an island tour).
- Capitan's sailing lessons: You'll learn how to hoist a sail, moor a boat, maneuver a ship, and drop an anchor on the most beautiful beaches. Follow your path and form a circle of loved ones behind the ocean horizon. An experienced Captain will assist you in gaining the skills of a true sailor. Surf the ocean on the boat with the engine running and/or a raised sail, depending on your mood.
- Photoshoots (only with mind-blowing backgrounds):
Real-life fantasy filming: rocks and reefs, goldfish Garibaldi a la Nemo, and happy dolphins. Capture the sunset as the sun sinks into the ocean's depths. Take live images and capture life's moments.
- Scuba diving (masks and flippers provided):
Dive underwater and become part of Marine life. Feel weightless and visit the bright inhabitants of sea reefs.
Established in 2009.
We are fond of tourism around the world. We have visited Thailand, countries of Asia, Africa, and many others.