How it works:
- Start by choosing the location where you want to rent a boat, then adjust the search options to your specific requirements or type of activity you are looking for.
- If you are not sure what boat to choose, or if you have questions regarding a specific boat, feel free to contact us through the live chat on the website or e-mail us at email@example.com to get prompt assistance.
- Your reservation will be either approved or declined by the boat owner within 24 hours of the reservation request.
- If your reservation is accepted, you will receive a notification.
- On our website, you can choose to pay now if the trip is within 5 days of the reservation date, or pay later if the trip is more than 5 days from the trip date.
- All reservations must be paid in full at least 5 days before departure. Otherwise, the reservation will be terminated.
- If a reservation is declined by the owner, we will send you a decline notification. If you would like to find a similar boat, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org or keep searching on your own.
How to handle a reservation:
- Once a reservation is paid in full, we will send you the boat owner’s contact information and instructions for how to get the boat.
- Pay attention to the security deposit requirement, which is specific to each boat, and be aware that some captains might request a cash deposit.
- Check for emails with updates about your reservation.
How to cancel a reservation:
- To cancel a reservation, go to My Trips and press the cancel button.
- If you decide to cancel due to weather conditions, please contact your captain to perform the cancellation. In this case, the reservation is refundable.
- For other cases, please check our cancellation policy first. We advise you to contact email@example.com before canceling a reservation to find the right solution.
How to make the best of your trip:
- Review the boat description to make sure it has all the features and amenities you need. If you need extra services, order them in advance.
- Make sure the directions and parking instructions are clear to you. If they are not, contact your captain immediately.
- Arrive 30 minutes before your departure time to meet the captain, get familiar with the boat, get instructions, board and prepare to take off.
- Make sure to have a great time! :)
- At the end of trip, don’t forget your belongings on board. Neither Boat.Me nor the captain or boat owner are responsible for any lost items.
- Share your experience with Boat.Me by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and come sail with us again!