Boat.me Scholarship Page
Each and every year, Boat.me is proud to offer a $1,000 scholarship to students who submit their application and satisfy necessary qualifications. School is tough, but having to pay for school out of pocket? That’s even tougher. In order to qualify for our scholarship, you will need to make sure that you can meet the following requirements
- Be a Currently Enrolled Student at a College/University
- Provide a Blog Post/Article Style Essay on the Approved Topic
In order to meet established contest qualifications, applicants will need to write an essay on boat rentals and how they can aid the tourism industry while providing prospective renters with a more thrilling vacation experience. After all entries are received, we will showcase the best article on our website. Additionally, we will provide a $1,000 scholarship to our winner.
Are you thinking of entering? Remember that your article/blog needs to meet this criteria before you submit
- 600 Words Minimum
- Formatted with Title, Body, and Conclusion
- Send Essay via E-Mail
In addition to meeting these requirements, applicants will need to satisfy the following criteria before being considered for the scholarship award
- Be Enrolled in a Minimum of 6 Hours Undergraduate or 3 Hours Graduate at Accredited University
- Take at Least 40 Undergraduate Credit Hours or 10 Graduate Credit Hours
- Be Able to Provide Proof of Declared Major
- Demonstrate Campus Involvement via Extracurricular or Involvement in Community of Attended College
- Provide Letter of Recommendation (On official letterhead)
- Be 18 years of Age or Older
- Be Enrolled at College/University
- Have and maintain a GPA of 3.0 or Higher
Before you send your submission, understand that there are certain technical requirements to fulfill. First of all, you need to make sure that you download and fill out our application from thislink. Second, you need to send your completed application via traditional mail; express mail will not be accepted. Please avoid sending these items as part of your submission
- USB Flash Drives
- External Hard Drives
- Tax Returns
- Bank Balances
Items that meet the above criteria will be discarded, and a new submission will be required if you wish to continue your participation. Keep in mind that no submissions can be returned once they are sent. This includes items that fit the criteria in our bulleted list above. Finally, please make sure that you are keeping a backup copy of your essay in digital form, should you need it later, or need to send it in again.
What do You Need to Participate?
If you would like to take part in our scholarship contest, make sure you submit your application and article by December 31st, 2016. Your package should include your blog post/article, phone number, first and last name, e-mail address. Ensure that your submission is complete by submitting a transcript of your Grade Point Average for review.
This scholarship is a great way to kick start your college semester whether you want to buy some books, or just buy some much needed school supplies. Enter today, you might just win!