36’ Sea Ray Express Cruiser — Paloma
- Gasoline and boat captain (at regular trip) Included
- Plenty of space in the front and back of the boat to eat, rest, dance
- Fully equipped bathroom
- Portable Cooler for drinks. Included
- Small floating free. Included
-Sound System by bluetooth.Included
The ride starts and ends at accessible places agreed by both parties. Among the various places to discover at day or at night, some of them are:
- Miami Beach
- Fort Lauderdale
- Haulover Sandbar
- Houlover Park Bay
- Intralcostal (Main Canal) (pst! - dolphins are usually round here)
- Open Sea (If the weather is ok)
- Roundtrip to restaurants. You can also have a romantic dinner on
If you would like to learn how to drive a boat and use a
paddleboard now it is your opportunity.
I speak English and Spanish
Prepare su propio asado con mates al atardecer.
Optional: you must reserve in advance
$ 100 PER RENTAL: Propane Grill all day ( max 6 people)
$ 100 PER RENTAL: Inflatable Lounger all day
$ 100 PER RENTAL: Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board all day
Pay at the moment to take the trip.
Sailing after sunset has a surcharge of 20%
Holidays has a surcharge of 20%
Cruise: Idle speed.
If you want go to Miami beach need to pay extra money for the fuel.
Security Deposit: need to pay in cash at the moment to take the trip $300 we return it at the end of the trip. ( For 8 Hs trip $500 )
Departure: Costumer need to be in time at the dock.
WEEKEND FRIDAY SATURDAY & SUNDAY MINIMUM 4 HOURS
* 10% off on weekdays - Monday-Thursday only for trips to sandbar. Full price applies for cruising around Miami/Fort Lauderdale.