36’ Jeanneau Leader 36 — Halong Bay All-Inclusive Day Cruise
Established in 2017, Marina Club, a subsidiary of Jeanneau Vietnam - the exclusive dealer of the well-known French boatyard Jeanneau in Vietnam, was founded under the ultimate passion for the timeless luxury experience of yachting.
Whether seeking a casual daytrip with friends and family, celebrating an engagement or turning your business deals into UNESCO World Heritage Site Halong Bay's breeze and breathtaking sea views, chartering Jeanneau yachts with Marina Club's personalized full-service is the perfect choice.
*** Suggested itinerary for 8-hour cruising and groups max of six guests (adults & children):
• Departing from Tuan Chau International Passenger Port at 9am and returning by 5pm.
• Circumnavigation of Halong Bay with a stopover for kayaking (weather permitting) before lunch on floating fishing village.
• After lunch cruising along nearby attractions followed by biking and trekking.
• Depart in mid afternoon for a before-sunset sail back to Tuan Chau Island.
• Complimentary platter of fresh fruits and finger food
• 24 Complimentary bottles of imported mineral water
• 12 Complimentary bottles of imported beer
• 04 Complimentary bottles of imported wine
For bookings of honeymoon and anniversary celebration, we offer an extra complimentary bottle of champagne.
Like the LEADER 40, the LEADER 36 boasts an incomparable style. Endowed with a superb V-shaped hull designed by M. Peters, she features a sporty design by the Garroni Designers. Resolutely timeless and easy to handle, the new LEADER 36 is particularly well suited for short cruises with family or friends. By day, the interior saloon is a spacious, entirely open living area with impressive sea views, while by night, the owner's cabin converts into a magnificent suite with bar and sofa.
For inquiries on private yacht charter in Halong Bay, please contact us.