38’ Chris Craft — Luxury Motoryacht // Long Island Sound and Manhattan - Champagne & Catering - Perfect for Birthdays, Anniversaries, Proposals & Celebrations
Enjoy a luxurious open floor plan with unobstructed 360 degree views, spacious seating, plus cabin lounge with table seating for six. Professional captain provides 5-star service and curated amenities for your yachting party. Perfect sightseeing & entertaining for first-time visitors, jet setters, and native New Yorkers. Our team will help with everything you need for birthdays, date nights, marriage proposals, bachelor or bachelorette parties, anniversaries, graduations, photo & video shoots. We can pick you up from docks including Manhattan, Pelham, Manhasset, or Greenwich.
- Outdoor deck with spacious seating for six
- Cabin lounge with table seating for six
- Retractable sun canopy for your choice of sunbathing or full shade
- Professional U.S. Coast Guard Licensed Captain
- Water and ice included
- Fuel fees & cleaning fees
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Champagne, wine, beer & catering are available for additional purchase (see menu below). Catering can be ordered online at booking or before boarding. Or bring your own. Crew will provide your party with food and beverage service.
- Gratuity for Captain (18-22% suggested)
Each excursion includes a personalized itinerary based on the sights you want to see and what the tides will allow. Cruise under the sun or discover the magic of an evening cruise by moonlight. 2 hour minimum.
4-Hour Long Island Sound Cruise (2-hour option available)
Explore the beautiful Long Island Sound with its many beaches and islands. Cruise up to Greenwich for a day at Great Captain's Island where you can dive down to a shipwreck or explore the lighthouse. Cool off with a swim or spend some time on our "driving range" shooting golf balls off the bow. Long Island's many coves offer incredible sightseeing, including Gilded Age castles and lovely waterside estates.
4 or 2 Hour Manhattan Cruise
Rediscover Manhattan from the water and enjoy the famous landmarks along the East River.